Fine Art Printing & Picture Framing
Our traditional picture framing service combines incredible turnaround time with completely customisable matboards and frame sizing. We use high quality acid-free materials combined with archival fine art printing on cottong rag papers for long-lasting premium picture frames.
Our in-house printing allows for fast turnaround times of around 5-7 business day.
Our convenient ordering system allows you to order everything online. Quickly customise everything from mat size to choice of moulding. By ordering online you will see instant proofs of all your choices (including mat and moulding colours).
We have deliberately kept things simple to make sure you can provide great products at an attractive price-point to your clients. We are not a traditional framing shop (e.g. we offer only five moulding colours). However, we do offer a range of customisations to create a unique look for your clients: floating mats, torn edge prints, deep mould frames and multiple-matted images.
For a unique finish for your clients we also offer torn edge circle prints in our 20mm or 40mm frames. These hand torn prints float within a 2″ mat of our colour choice and are available in the following print sizes
- 15″ circle
- 20″ circle
- 30″ circle
- Available in any size from a 5″ x 7″ print to 40″ x 60″ print
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Silver, Chocolate, Black, White, Oak in 30mm or 40mm or deep profiles)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers (archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire (sizes over 100cm will use plexiglas to ensure structural integrity)
- No upfront payment or deposit required, average 6-7 working day turnaround)