The Espresso Lustre Album is a beautiful new addition to our Espresso Album range. With a simple selection of 4 sizes 14″ x 11″, 11″ x 11″, 12′ x 8″ and 8″x 8″, 10 spreads (20 pages) and beautiful covers, the choices are easy for your clients to make.
We offer two gorgeous textured linens for the cover (Oatmeal & Black), plus the option of a Photo Wrap cover. Our linen albums also includes a photo device to showcase your hero shot for the album (5″ x 7″ for rectangular albums, 5″ x 5″ for square albums)
Matching parent albums are available to order at a simple click of the button whilst placing the order online!
The Espresso Lustre Album is printed and crafted in Brisbane, Australia by skilled staff members with decades of experiences.
Album pages are printed on the highest quality Fuji archival papers using our Chromira wet lab (silver halide printing). We use an archival 200gsm white card between the pages to make them thicker and more durable .
To create the block we use a specialised adhesive that we have used for decades and know stands the test of time. Many low cost albums use PVA glue or other cheap adhesives that risk delaminating in the long term.
- Available in 4 sizes – 14×11, 11×11, 12×8 & 8×8.
- 10 Thick lay-flat spreads (pages are scored without a gutter)
- In-house printed silver halide prints on Kodak Endura Pro papers.
- Choice of two textured linen covers, or photo wrap cover
- Parent albums available to order
- Ships in Kraft box and calico bag.
- Option of upgrading to premium box in same hemp as your album cover.