The Espresso Lustre Album is a beautiful new addition to our Espresso Album range. With a simple selection of 2 sizes 14″ x 11″ & 11″ x 11″, 10 spreads (20 pages) and beautiful hemp covers the choice is easy for your clients to make.
The Espresso Lustre Album is printed and crafted in Brisbane, Australia by skilled staff members with decades of experiences.
Album pages are printed on Kodak Endura Pro using our Chromira wet lab (silver halide printing). We use an archival 200gsm white card between the pages to make them thicker and more durable .
To create the block we use a specialised adhesive that we have used for decades and know stands the test of time. Many low cost albums use PVA glue or other cheap adhesives that risk delaminating in the long term.
We offer two gorgeous hemps for the cover (Moroccan Pepper or Bondi Sand). Each album also includes a photo device to showcase your hero shot for the album (5″ x 7″ for rectangular albums, 5″ x 5″ for square albums)
- Available in 2 sizes – 14×11 & 11×11.
- 10 Thick lay-flat spreads (pages are scored without a gutter)
- In-house printed silver halide prints on Kodak Endura Pro papers.
- Choice of two hemp covers (Bondi Sand and Moroccan Pepper)
- Ships in Kraft box and calico bag.
- Option of upgrading to premium box in same hemp as your album cover.