Grand Espresso Album
A premium leather fine art album, the Grand Espresso album continues to offer simplified options just like our Espresso album making it easy to upgrade to a larger album for your wedding and portrait clients.
Handcrafted in Brisbane, album pages are printed on 235gsm archival art papers imported from the United States (using genuine Canon pigment inks). We use an archival 200gsm white card between the pages to make them thicker and more durable (each page ends up approximately 635gsm).
To create the block we use a specialised adhesive that we have used for decades and know stands the test of time. Many low cost albums use PVA glue or other cheap adhesives that risk delaminating in the long term.
Finished in a choice of two Genuine Italian Leather cover colours with a feature photo device and name embossing this album will easily sell itself!
- Available in 2 sizes – 14×11 & 11×11
- 20 thick lay-flat spreads
- High quality smooth fine art paper
- Genuine leather cover – Old Lace & Black
- Feature photo device and name embossing
- Ships in Kraft box and calico bag
- Option of upgrading to premium genuine leather slip case
- No upfront payment or deposit required, ships in average 7 working days