Images & Photos on Canvas Prints
- We offer a fully colour managed work-flow (custom profiles available on request) and individually check and correct all images.
- We use genuine, archival-grade canvas purchased directly from one of the top manufacturers in the U.S.A. Unlike the cheap poly cotton canvas from China, our canvas is bright white, giving your print amazing colour and definition. Plus, it’s resistant to wear, free of artificial whiteners and is a heavyweight 440 gsm.
- A quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today. We create each frame using premium, double-profiled meranti hardwood. Since they are custom-made, it means we can offer any size you need, plus they are hand cut to ensure perfect joins. The double-beveled profile means your print sits flush against the wall, and the outline of the timber won’t show through the front of the canvas.
- Our prints come ready to hang. Unlike some other printers, we don’t view the ability to hang the canvas as optional extra. All our prints come finished at the back with acid-free frame tape to seal the join between the canvas the stretcher. Gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire are then added, so when you take your canvas out of the box, it can go straight on the wall. The fittings are stainless steel and robust enough to support the weight of even the largest canvas print.
- We use genuine archival inks. At Brilliant Print, we use only genuine Canon pigment which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours. Our ink/canvas combination has been tested by an independent research lab to last 75 years without fading.
- We offer lamination to make your prints last longer. An unlaminated print is like a photo without a frame; over time, the corners will begin to tear and crease. All our prints are laminated with a double coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.